We are looking for:
- Existing timers/race directors and entrepreneurs.
- Professionals who want to use their experience to help others.
- Those who want to own their own business and earn a lucrative income.
- Individuals who enjoy working with people.
- People who enjoy flexible schedules and the personal freedom of being your own boss
Become a Certified 5Kevents timer, have fun and make money. Based on your own efforts you can earn between $65,000 to $150,000 in extra income per year working just 3 Saturdays a month typically from 7:30 AM until 11:00 AM. Our equipment is easily transported which means you can use your own car. With 5Kevents we’ll have you up and RUNNING fast!
Becoming a Race Timer/Director has many rewards. Not only do you provide a valuable resource to your community, you help charitable organizations raise funds, provide goodwill, and this can be a very lucrative part-time or full time venture. Becoming a member offers you exclusive & protected territories for our unique events, marketing tools and resources. Our consulting services provide additional training, ongoing guidance and counsel for those who need a little hand holding in the process.
5Kevents Entrepreneur Program:
There are many advantages to becoming a member of 5Kevents.org, and one of them is our highly recognized comprehensive training program. We make sure you get off to the right start with all the tools you need to succeed. The 5Kevents business model encompasses several profits centers:
- Race Timing
- Race Management
- Promotional Products (SWAG) which will give you discounted & group buying power for apparel, embroidery, screen printing and all those fun imprinted gadgets companies like to giveaway.
- Per data from IBISWorld, the industry generated $21 billion of revenue in 2016 and averaged 2.4% growth annually over the past five years.
and it gets better…
- No franchise fees
- No royalty fees
- No ad fund fees
- No quotas to maintain
- No brick and motar needed
- No business hours to maintain
- LOW start up costs
- LOW overhead
- It’s your business… you own it outright.
- Group purchasing power
- Capitalize on our track record of success
Our turnkey package not only gets your timing business launched, but also continues into the life of your business. From start to finish, we guide you through the transition of becoming a new business owner. This means the right training and assistance with your equipment purchase.
We’ll work with you on the process to start your own business, you’ll get acquainted with the industry’s most comprehensive race director platform and online registration solution and walk away with knowledge and tools to help you surpass your event goals! Our package includes virtual training prior to attending our 2 full days of training at our National headquarters, hotel room, breakfast, lunch, local transportation while at training and your airfare, and two days on-site training during your first event. Every step of the way, you’ll work with our experienced staff members who are there to assist in preparing the systems best suited for your new business.
5Kevents.org truly offers you a turnkey opportunity. Request More Information >>
5K Initial Training & Support
It’s critical for new business owners to enter into a brand that has proven systems and processes, as well as comprehensive training and ongoing support to make sure that you hit the ground running and stay running at full speed. 5Kevents proud to offer a turn-key package to get you launched smoothly and continue throughout the life of your business.
We believe that initial training is one of the key factors that determine how well our clients will perform once they’re on their own. That’s why 5Kevents offers a comprehensive training process to ensure that all of our new clients are well-educated on the systems and processes that go into running a successful event business..
Our training has a specialized structure:
- Virtual training to get your business entity set-up and established prior to training
- We’ll set up your business website and social media sites (optional)
- The initial training at the Business Resource Center at 5Kevents National headquarters in Racine, WI.
- On-the-job training during your first event, during which time a local operations advisor will ensure you’re off to a solid start.
- Upon completion of our training program, you have absolutely no further obligation to 5Kevents.org.
- This is your business, you own it independently from us. You will use your own tradename and will be recognized as a “5Kevents Certified Race Director”.
- There is an OPTIONAL Technology fee that is minimal and applies only to those who decide to continue as a member of the 5Kevents program ($65/month technology fee applies).